The ChoiceQuote website (www.choicequote.co.uk) places small data files, known as cookies, on your computer. This is standard practice for all websites.
By using the ChoiceQuote website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
What are cookies?
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:-
- For technical purposes. Cookies are essential for effective operation of the website, particularly in relation to online transactions.
- To enable ChoiceQuote to collect information regarding the source of your visit for marketing information only.
How do I disable cookies?
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer, you will need to change the settings for your web browser. This will differ depending on the browser. Below is information on how to disable cookies in some of the most popular browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu "tools" then "Internet Options"
- Click on the "privacy" tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
- Choose the menu "tools" then "Options"
- Click on the icon "privacy"
- Find the menu "cookie" and select the relevant options
- Click the "spanner" icon in the top right hand corner and choose "settings"
- Click "Show advance settings"
- In the "Privacy" section, click "Content Settings"
- Select the appropriate setting in the "Cookies" section
What happens if I disable cookies?
If you disable cookies, the ChoiceQuote website may not operate properly and you may not be able to obtain a quotation online.