I’m under 25, am I eligible for insurance?

Depending on what you do, you could get cover under the age of 25 – but it’s generally more expensive. Motor traders carrying out mechanical work can generally get insurance from age 21+. whereas you must be at least 23 years old to get a motor trade policy if you buy and sell vehicles. The minimum age for taxi policies is 23. For courier policies, it’s 24.