Who Needs Part Time Traders Insurance?
If your primary work is in another trade or business type, but you service or sell vehicles for supplementary income, then you should consider a part time motor trade policy.
As a part time trader, you need to prove that you are working within the motor trade. Insurers are likely to look for receipts to show the purchase and sale of vehicles, or if you work in repairs, for receipts of purchased parts, for example.
You will need to demonstrate that you are buying and selling or servicing/repairing a minimum number of vehicles to be eligible for motor trade insurance. Insurers will have their own criteria – the best option is to talk to ChoiceQuote to discuss how you trade and how you should be covered.
If you are not actively trading in vehicles or involved in repairing them, you should consider private car insurance instead.
Most part time traders will take out road risks insurance.Get a Quote
Why choose Choicequote for Part Time Traders Insurance
- motor trade quotes online
- Legal cover available
- Instalment plans available
- Full and part-time motor traders covered
- 24 hour claims line 0800 223 0621
- Cover from home address available
- Different levels of indemnity available
- Personal accident and public liability cover
- Cover for road risk and combined premises
Speak to an expert, call 01625 885046