What is Tyre Fitters Insurance?
Are you responsible for conducting tyre-fitting services as part of your business? Whether you work remotely or from business premises, it is vital you get tyre fitting insurance.
This means making sure your staff, members of the public and any property is protected. What is covered will depend on how you operate as a business, so you will need to tailor your insurance policy accordingly.
ChoiceQuote has been working with motor trade professionals since 1995. As such, we have vast experience in helping businesses get bespoke cover. We do this by working with the UK’s leading insurance providers to find exclusive premiums and competitive prices.
What insurance is required for tyre fitters?
Tyre fitters require road risks insurance as a minimum. Like private car insurance, motor trade road risks cover can be purchased on the following basis:
- Third party only – Covers damage to a third party, meaning any property or individual damaged or injured, other than you and the vehicle.
- Third party, fire & theft – Offers the benefits of third party only cover, with the additional benefit of protecting the vehicle in your possession, in case of a theft or fire.
- Comprehensive – Includes the above coverage, as well as covering the vehicle in your possession at the time of an accident that you were responsible for.
- Business premises – Protects your premises, stock and equipment that belong to your business.
If you employ staff, you should consider adding employers’ liability insurance, to comply with minimum legal requirements. You may also want to consider public liability insurance and cover for your premises if you operate from a garage facility.
Features available at ChoiceQuote:
- Road risks insurance
- Traders combined cover
- Employers’ liability and public liability cover
- Tools cover
- Defective workmanship cover
- Engineering inspection policies
- Installment plans
- Multiple levels of indemnity
- Dedicated call centre
Do I need tyre fitting insurance?
Motor trade insurance is essential for tyre fitters – without it, you could put your business at risk. Just imagine your tools are stolen, or something goes wrong when driving a customer’s vehicle? The repercussions could be extremely costly.
Insurance for tyre fitters can protect:
- Your business and employees
- Customers and members of the public
- Your premises and its contents
Our team of experts are on hand to deliver a great value quote that considers the unique features of your business. We offer bespoke trade insurance policies and access to some of the best insurance deals for tyre fitters on the market.
Get in touch today and we’ll help you secure the best tyre fitting insurance for your business.