Mobile Mechanics Insurance
Are you a mobile mechanic who visits customers at their own homes or places of work? If the answer is yes, you should protect you and your business with the appropriate insurance.
Whether you are a mobile mechanic on a full or part-time basis, you will want to consider arranging tailored mobile mechanic insurance with ChoiceQuote.
As a mobile mechanic, you are required to travel with expensive tools and equipment to where they are needed. This can often include visiting several locations a day. As such, you must have the right motor trade insurance in place to safeguard your greatest assets.
Mobile mechanic insurance will protect your business should you be exposed to any potential financial or physical threats.
Why do I need mobile mechanic cover?
Anybody who conducts mobile mechanic services needs some form of motor trade insurance. Without the appropriate level of insurance, one major accident or loss of property could seriously impact your livelihood.
ChoiceQuote has been working with motor trade professionals since 1995 and can help secure the best cover. We do this by offering exclusive and competitive premiums from some of the UK’s leading insurance providers.
Speak to an expert
Call us today on 01625 885046 to learn more about the motor trade insurance options available to your business. Our advisers are on hand to offer great value quotes and bespoke motor trade insurance policies tailored to you.
What does mobile mechanic insurance cover?
Mobile mechanic insurance can be customised to your specific needs. As a minimum, you’ll require road risks insurance. Below are three types of road risks cover you can choose from:
- Third party only - Covers damage to a third party, meaning any property or individual damaged or injured, other than you and the vehicle.
- Third party, fire & theft - Offers the benefits of third party only cover, with the additional benefit of protecting the vehicle in your possession, in case of a theft or fire.
- Comprehensive - Includes the above coverage, as well as covering the vehicle in your possession at the time of an accident that you are responsible for.
If you employ staff, you will need a package that includes employers’ liability insurance. Likewise, public liability insurance offers additional cover should you injure the public or a claim be made against you.
Features available at ChoiceQuote:
- Road risks insurance
- Commercial vehicle cover
- Employers’ liability and public liability cover
- Tools in transit cover
- Repayment plans available
- Dedicated call centre
- A range of insurers
Speak to an expert, call 01625 885046