What is Motorcycle Traders Insurance?
Motorcycle trader cover goes far beyond road risk only insurance. It refers to the multiple types of cover you can take out as an individual running a motorcycle business.
Whether you are selling, servicing or repairing motorcycles, motorcycle trader insurance will protect you against any events that could hinder your operations.
Here at ChoiceQuote, we’ve been helping motorbike traders and dealerships secure effective insurance since 1995. With our experience in providing exclusive and competitive premiums to businesses across the UK, we are best placed to get you the right policy.
Do I need motorcycle trader insurance?
Running any motor trade business means that you are legally required to have a basic level of trade insurance. But this is not always enough to protect you against all possible outcomes.
As long as you’re working in the motor trade industry, securing the best deal for your business is key for future-proofing your success.
Whether you work from a single independent store or offer motorcycles from a range of manufacturers, it is essential that you protect your greatest assets with motorbike trader insurance.
Motorcycle trader insurance, like many other forms of motor insurance, can be tailored to your business. These insurance policies can offer several optional features that will protect different parts of your business, including its premises and operations.
What does motorcycle trader insurance cover?
Cover can include:
- Road risk only insurance – The most basic level of cover necessary to meet legal requirements for motor trade businesses.
- Rider cover – Allows you and your staff to ride customers’ motorbikes.
- Demonstration cover – Allows customers to take your motorcycles out onto the road for test rides.
- Motorcycle shop insurance – Protects the building itself and any contents, such as computers, office furniture, tools and equipment.
- Public liability cover – Covers the cost of legal action and compensation claims if a third party is injured or their property suffers damage.
- Employer’s liability cover – Protects you against the cost of compensation claims from employees who sustain illnesses or injury while working for you.
Features available at ChoiceQuote:
- Road risks only cover
- Additional cover for business premises
- Employers’ liability and public liability
- Tools cover
- Installment plans
- Multiple levels of indemnity
- Dedicated call centre
- A range of insurers
- A reputable and established company
Speak to an expert
To secure the best motorcycle trader cover policy for your business, contact our team today. We’ll happily find you the best traders insurance policies and tailor it to your specific business needs.