What does combined motor trade insurance cover?
Combined motor trade insurance is more complex than road risk only insurance, as it offers coverage for a number of aspects related to your motor trade business:
- Damage to business premises and materials
- Damage to vehicles, equipment and tools needed to run your business
- Goods in transit
- Business interruption insurance, covering consequential financial losses
- Theft of business cash
- Employers, public, service and sales indemnity liability
- Road risk insurance
- Business all risks, protecting against property losses, such as items belonging to your employees
This type of insurance policy can be tailored to the individual needs of a particular dealer.
Available at ChoiceQuote:
- Personal accident and public liability cover
- Instalment plans
- Different levels of indemnity
- 24 hour claims line
- Online motor trade quotes
- Levels of cover not available elsewhere
- Dedicated call centre
Do I need motor trade combined insurance?
Motor trade combined insurance is suited to a wide range of onsite businesses within the motor trade industry, from manufacturers and wholesalers to warehousing. If you work from your business premises, whether it is a garage or a car dealer showroom, and you possess tools and vehicles that are valuable to your business, combined motor trade insurance is highly recommended.
What are my cover options?
Generally, this type of coverage will give you complete control over the different features of your policy allowing you to tailor it to your own business insurance requirements.
We’ve used our years of experience to work with insurance companies who have gone the extra mile to create tailored combined insurance packages, offering better deals and lower premiums by grouping recommended levels of cover.
Speak to an expert, call 01625 885046