Bank Holiday Opening Hours

Motor Trade Road Risks, Courier Insurance, Commercial Vehicle:

Our best prices available over the phone

Do I need part-time trader cover?

If you buy and sell, service or repair vehicles, having motor trade insurance is a legal requirement. This is no different from full-time traders. No matter how your operations are set up or how much time you dedicate to your motor trade business, you will still typically need a road risks policy. You can then build in other covers depending on how your business operates e.g. if you work with many vehicles, hire staff or work with the public.

As your business expands, we can stay with you. We can offer you traders combined cover, for example, as you move to a lock-up garage or storage facility.

Speak to an expert

To understand what kind of cover is recommended for you, contact our friendly team. Simply call us on 01625 885046 and tell us some basic details, such as the services you provide. We can then quickly secure you great value insurance that is tailored to your business.

Got a question? Our team go the extra mile to answer all your motor trade insurance related questions.

Part-Time Traders Insurance

Are you working in the motor trade industry on a part-time basis? If so, a tailored policy with ChoiceQuote for your part-time trader insurance could be just right for you.

While saving you money, this level of cover will still provide you with the necessary protection for different aspects of your business.

Many traders end up choosing road risk only insurance as a minimum; however, you may need more than this to cover all of your assets. Whether you are selling or repairing vehicles, part-time trader insurance is designed for:

  • Individuals juggling another profession outside their motor trade business.
  • Covering vehicles on and off-site, as well as personal vehicles.
  • Protecting your motor trade business assets.
  • Allowing you to register vehicles with the Motor Insurance Database (MID).

What does part-time trader insurance cover?

Here at ChoiceQuote, we pride ourselves on having a team of motor trade professionals. Our experience allows us to customise part-time trader policies to meet your business requirements while making sure the essentials are covered.
You can expect your part-time trader insurance to cover:

  • Customer vehicles you are driving on the road.
  • Vehicles stored at your home or business premises.
  • Employers’ liability and public liability.
  • Vehicles for personal and other professional uses.

Features available at ChoiceQuote:

  • Road risks only cover (ideal for working from home)
  • Additional cover for business premises
  • Employers’ liability and public liability
  • Tools cover
  • Installment plans
  • Multiple levels of indemnity
  • Dedicated call centre
  • A range of insurers

Speak to an expert, call 01625 885046